Lessons about life, love, and myself from my 35th year; Hello 36!
1. I had never tried a 100 Grand Bar until this year. I LOVE THEM! Snickers is still at the top of my list, but 100 Grand is making its way up there!
2. I did not know that a beaver was more than just a cute little animal with a big flat tail and buck teeth. Now I know. I am appalled.
3. It is possible to pull a butt muscle while playing Pickleball. Who knew?
4. I love watching youtube videos about the following topics: Pickleball, Chocolate Art ( Pastry chef Amaury Guichon), candy-making (like candy canes or hard candies) and Nate the Hoof Guy.
5. APA ONLY capitalizes the first letter of the first word of an article… MLA does all first letters of the “important words.”
6. You can be overwhelmed, and you can be underwhelmed…and it turns out you actually CAN just be whelmed.
7. Costco doesn’t have to be scary… just choose a time when you’re not hungry, tired, or in a rush.
8. Read the reviews on Shein BEFORE you purchase.
9. Audiobooks are nice, but I still prefer to turn pages. ThriftBooks sells used books for less than half the price and has educator discounts!
10. Chocolate can get TOO melted, and then it starts to like lock up.
Who knew?

Comments
Post a Comment