It's been a while...
It's been a while...
I haven't blogged in years.
I am excited about this.
It is going to be my therapy. My creative outlet. My opportunity to be me and share me...to get some "me" back--whoever that is.
I will not be writing with perfect conventions each time I write. (I have already ended two sentences with prepositions, and that is against the rules.) Instead, I will be allowing my fingers to record a steady stream of consciousness---I love ellipses. They are my favorite punctuation mark. Get used to seeing them. For me they represent so much more than a pause. To me they are words unspoken...thoughts that should be understood...places where I cannot form the correct words to express the feeling. ... perfection is overrated anyway. And the acceptance of imperfection is cheaper than therapy.
So hello. Stay tuned. Here I come.
I haven't blogged in years.
I am excited about this.
It is going to be my therapy. My creative outlet. My opportunity to be me and share me...to get some "me" back--whoever that is.
I will not be writing with perfect conventions each time I write. (I have already ended two sentences with prepositions, and that is against the rules.) Instead, I will be allowing my fingers to record a steady stream of consciousness---I love ellipses. They are my favorite punctuation mark. Get used to seeing them. For me they represent so much more than a pause. To me they are words unspoken...thoughts that should be understood...places where I cannot form the correct words to express the feeling. ... perfection is overrated anyway. And the acceptance of imperfection is cheaper than therapy.
So hello. Stay tuned. Here I come.
Comments
Post a Comment