An Ode to Pre Workout
January 17, 2023

At first I was afraid
I was petrified
I was thinking
“I’ve lived my whole life without you by my side.”
But then I tried you late at night
And you did me wrong!
Oh, I felt strong!
And I was awake so very long!
But now you’re back!
And I’m used to your taste.
I just open the packet, shake the bottle
And pour you into my face.
I shoulda never drank you so late
I can’t believe how much I had to pee
But now I know that 3 o’clockish
Is the perfect time for me
Go on, now, go!
Pump me up on the floor!
Give me the energy
To keep exercising even more
Weren’t you the one
That made my heart race and I thought I’d die?
Did you think I’d crumble?
Well I’m gonna give you another try!
Oh, oh, oh
I will survive
Drinking strawberry flavored powder
Gives me a real nice vibe!
Comments
Post a Comment